Based in Atlanta, GA - Rick Limpert is an award-winning writer, a best-selling author, and a featured sports travel writer.
Named the No. 1 Sports Technology writer in the U.S. on Oct 1, 2014.
Entries in book (80)
Get this book by Amazon Best Selling Author Joe Thompson
Are you struggling with understanding the new Windows 10? This book gives you the step by step tools to easily understand the software in no time! In fact, the Windows 10 Companion is:
- Great for beginners or for the more experienced users
- Easy and simple to read format
- Step by step approach to quickly master your Windows 10!
- More than 130 SCREEN SHOTS to help you better understand Windows 10
- 31 CHAPTERS with EVERYTHING you need to know about the new Windows 10
- FAQs, Windows 7 versus Windows 10, tips and tricks, how to fix Windows 10’s bugs and Issues and much more!
More specifically here’s what you can expect to find in this book:
- CHAPTER 1: WINDOWS 10 A DEVELOPMENT HISTORY
- CHAPTER 2. WHAT IS NEW WITH WINDOWS 10?
- CHAPTER 3: REMOVED FEATURES
- CHAPTER 4: WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE YOU UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10
- CHAPTER 5: HOW TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10
- CHAPTER 6: WELCOME TO WINDOWS 10
- CHAPTER 7: YOUR SCREEN
- CHAPTER 8: LET'S EXPLORE YOUR START MENU
- CHAPTER 9: FILE EXPLORER
- CHAPTER 10: THE TASKBAR
- CHAPTER 11: THE ACTION CENTER
- CHAPTER 12: HOW TO CREATE A WINDOWS 10 USER ACCOUNT
- CHAPTER 13: WINDOWS 10 FAQS
- CHAPTER 14: WINDOWS 10 UPGRADES AND SUPPORT
- CHAPTER 15: WIN10 MEMORY MANAGEMENT
- CHAPTER 16: OWNING WINDOWS 10
- CHAPTER 17: WINDOWS DEFENDER
- CHAPTER 18: WINDOWS 10 -- TIPS AND TRICKS TO HYPERCHARGE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- CHAPTER 19: WINDOWS 10 PRIVACY SETTINGS
- CHAPTER 20: OTHER PRIVACY FEATURES
- CHAPTER 21: MICROSOFT PASSPORT
- CHAPTER 22: SAY HI TO WINDOWS HELLO
- CHAPTER 23: WINDOWS 10 PARENTAL CONTROLS
- CHAPTER 24: THE WINDOWS 10 SYNC SETTINGS
- CHAPTER 25: CORTANA (AND BING)
- CHAPTER 26: GETTING TO THE EDGE
- CHAPTER 27: APPS
- CHAPTER 28: OFFICE 2016
- CHAPTER 29: COMMAND PROMPT AND POWERSHELL
- CHAPTER 30: ON THE CUTTING EDGE: WINDOWS INSIDER AND MORE
- CHAPTER 31: WINDOWS 10 BUGS, ISSUES, PROBLEMS -- AND HOW TO FIX THEM
Abraham Lincoln had one goal and that was to preserve the Union at all costs. His determination to hold the North and South together would ultimately lead to the bloodiest war in American history, the abolition of slavery, and his own untimely death from an assassin’s bullet. But to see Lincoln solely as a tragic figure consumed with the strife of mid-nineteenth century America is to miss meeting him as a man who never allowed himself to be defeated by adversity or grief or turmoil. From his earliest days on the frontier, he endured the loss of his beloved mother and the demanding physical challenges of a rough-and-ready land where death came easily and education was rare; where ambition was rewarded if a man proved himself willing to work hard; where love was attainable, even for a man whose physical appearance was most charitably described as homely.
Kindle Free Pick of the Week: Time Management: Timehack: Master the Art of and Control Time at Your Will
Managing time well is more than just wringing the maximum efficiency from every minute. It is bringing a sea change, a profound transformation that enables and enriches all parts of our lives.
The temptation was to work from the very simple to the complex and esoteric in creating this book; but the complex and esoteric drives the simple to complex planning, and the esoteric is non-productive without the actual work of developing a plan from the simple to the complex. Therefore, the simple and the complex are mingled together, connecting action with theory. Not all parts of this book will be suitable for everyone – but it will have a little something for everybody.
Through this book, you will be guided by the simple to apply, yet effectively tips & tricks on how to maximise your productivity and change your life for the better.