Rick and Sully talk "Spring Cleaning Technology" this week...
Not just spring cleaning in cleaning your house, but also some tech to clean your life or make your life a bit easier...
1. Shark Vacuums
Euro-Pro – maker of the Shark vacuum – started out as a small, unknown company in the U.S., and has rapidly taken the industry by storm. Shark has recently achieved #1 market share in the vacuum category, besting stalwarts like Hoover, Bissel and Dyson, and is the fastest growing vacuum brand in the United States.
Shark’s share of the total upright market has grown 259 percent since 2011 and wins in the $160-$260 price segment with an 80 percent market share.
Shark was recently ranked the “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Upright Vacuums” for the second year in a row, according to the J.D. Power 2015 Vacuum Satisfaction StudySM, and has received more 5-star online reviews than any other vacuum brand.
Tired of trekking to the dry cleaner with your winter sweaters and coats?
Have those winter clothes dry cleaned in less than the amount of time it’ll take you to get to the dry cleaner! With the new Swash system, that dream may be a reality. Although limited to one piece of clothing at a time, the compact machine might be a clever solution for small apartments without full washing facilities (although technically the machine only refreshes and doesn’t wash, much like a dry clean). It promises a full refresh of your clothing in 10 minutes. You can buy Swash at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $499.99. Swash pods (think K-cup for a dry cleaner) cost $6.99 per 12 cups (also available at Bed, Bath, and Beyond).
Innovative Technology has a portable power line and it's called Justin Power.
They have many chargers and power sources, but these make charging easier...
Power Bank with Built-In Stand: Props up your phone or tablet while charging it so you can easily video-chat or view your recordings from the day’s excursions (6,000mAh).
Power Bank with LCD Display: Compact with a bright, easy-to-read LCD Power Indicator that shows the power percentage of the bank (5,200mAh)
4. Vida Health Coach app - organizing your health
App is free and it's $15/week for the coaching
Lose weight, feel better, and hit your health goals with a real-life, professional Vida health coach. We’ll instantly connect you with a live expert coach to create an ongoing, personalized health program that fits your style and schedule.
HOW VIDA COACHING WORKS:
• Vida coaches are experts in nutrition, fitness, health, and motivational psychology. It’s like having your own personal trainer, nutritionist, mentor, therapist, and accountability partner all in one, always by your side in the Vida app.
• Our coaches are available on your schedule, 24/7 and connect with you through daily text messages and weekly video check-ins. They fit your style so you get the motivation and encouragement you need.
• Get started with a FREE video consultation with your Vida Coach. They’ll go through our proven 32-point health assessment to learn more about you and put together your own 100% personalized health plan.
• Stay accountable with daily reminders, tips, & inspiration from your coach.
• Vida connects with the Apple Healthkit Application and integrates with all of the most popular health tracking and calorie-counting applications: MyFitnessPal, Withings, Fitbit, Nike Fuelband and more!
• See the benefits of Vida coaching today. YOUR FIRST WEEK IS FREE!
5. 30/30 app
- organize your day
This simple task manager lets users divide their days into small increments of focused work (30 minutes by default) punctuated by regular breaks.
6. Epson WorkForce WF-7610 printer - All-in-one Printer
Get rid of your printer, copier, scanner - get the all-in-one 7610
Powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore printing technology.
The wide format WF-7610 delivers borderless prints up to 13” x 19” and wide format scanning up to 11” x 17”