Season 14 of Dancing With the Stars begins March 19 with a whole new cast and I'm sure more controversy.
Here's the new cast and early odds on who might be taking home the mirror ball this season.
• Gavin DeGraw and returning champ Karina Smirnoff - Not Sure what Gavin DeGraw will bring to the dance floor, but he's a singer, so he knows music. Odds are 10-1
• Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd - Athletes do well on DWTS, and I'm expecting big things out of the Packer WR. He's got some moves. Odds at 6-1
• Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower - Fegan is an actor from The Disney Channel. Parents might not know him, but kids will. Odds are 8-1
• Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy - From Little House on the Prairie to Dancing With the Stars. Early odds at 8-1
• Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas - Jenkins is an opera singer, we'll see if she can now dance in the ballroom. Odds are 9-1
• Gladys Knight and Tristan McManus - Everyone loves Gladys Knight and she has a good Chicken & Waffles restaurant too. She had some moves back in the day. Odds 12-1.
• William Levy and Cheryl Burke - A Cuban-American actor who will have some Latin moves. A favorite at 5-1
• Maria Menounos and Derek Hough - Derek may be the best male partner, and Maria is popular. Odds 8-1
• Martina Navratilova and Tony Dovolani - The last tennis player on DWTS was Monica Seles and she was a disaster. Martina will work hard can't be worse than Seles. Odds 9-1
• Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy - Shepherd is from The View. 10-1 odds
• Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya - Wagner now stars on The Bold and the Beautiful. He might be ok. Odds 7-1
• Jaleel White and Kym Johnson - Urkel is back on television. He's an entertainer and could be good. Odds at 8-1