Based in Atlanta, GA - Rick Limpert is an award-winning writer, a best-selling author, and a featured sports travel writer.
Named the No. 1 Sports Technology writer in the U.S. on Oct 1, 2014.
Entries in Amazon (65)
I'm new to regular use of the Amazon Echo Dot, but am liking what I'm seeing.
This is quite possibly the best $39.99 I've ever reviewed.
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
It's backordered a little on Amazon, but is available through other retailers.
Get almost $30 off on this great charger from EC Technology. Charge up to six devices at one time.
It's Been Called The Strangest Secret
Buddha declared that, “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” “You become what you think about all day long” is how Ralph Waldo Emerson expressed it.
In The Strangest Secret, the only personal development recording ever to receive a Gold Record, Earl Nightingale reveals that the secret is “You become what you think about."
Using that principle, you can create an entirely different world than you live in today.
An inspirational read.
The Ultimate Method for Dealing With Stress: How To Eliminate Anxiety, Irritability And Other Types Of Stress
Dr. Mort Orman has been studying stress and the impact of negative thinking on your health, success and life for years. After dozens of years of research, he found that simply managing stress isn't good enough! Instead of managing stress in a way that never solves your root problems, it's time for a better approach that actually lets you win the game of stress!
You see, most people don't understand that there is are invisible rules that create stress in your life. And because these rules are invisible and we're not taught them in school or by the media or popular culture, most people live their whole lives never understanding how stress actually works. That's why someone can spend their entire life trying to manage stress and still feel stressed out, grumpy and generally unhappy about life. It's not your fault! You just haven't been taught the rules of stress that will help you win in life.
In this book, you will discover these hidden rules and learn exactly what to do about stress to get rid of it instead of spending all your time trying to just manage stress.