With travel restrictions being lifted now may be the time to plan your trip to Cuba.
This sample guide includes dozens of interesting facts, tips and tricks to help you understand Cuban culture and daily life. The information presented in this guide was taken from the book Real Havana: Explore Cuba Like A Local And Save Money. This book is available at most online book retailers. It offers a complete description of all the information presented below.
In this mini-guide you will learn about:
● Dozens of facts and tips on Cuban Culture and daily life.
● Money saving tips on Cuban cuisine and dining.
● Common restaurant scams in Havana.
● Facts about buying alcohol, cigars and shopping in general.
● Important tips on using taxis, public transportation and rental cars.
● Info on biking in Havana
● Booking a cheap apartment in Havana (casa particular)
Plus, this updated 2016 edition includes a special Trinidad City Guide.
Trinidad is one of the most beautiful towns in Cuba and one of the most popular excursion destinations for travelers. Learn how to explore this wonderful UNESCO World Heritage site for yourself, on your next trip to Cuba.
BONUS: As a bonus, this mini-guide also includes the Top Ten Cuba Tip List! It’s packed with the most important information that any traveler must know about Cuba and Havana, in order to maximize their fun, save money and avoid any hassles.